Saturday, October 17, 2015

21 weeks and 2 or 3 days

hey there! you are the size of a carrot and much to our surprise and delight at the ultrasound this monday we discovered you are a girl! wow! we are still in a bit of shock although your brother and I have got you two little newborn girl outfits and I took a bunch of hand me down boy clothes I had gathered but were not your brothers too the goodwill.  your poor brother has a tummy bug today and is napping right now. I'm worried about him, worried I will get it, worried it will make you having problems inside of me. worry worry worry...its what I do really well. it would help if you dad was not in bend today at a science teacher conference but that is the way it worked out.
its funny...I can't really start thinking about names for you yet aside from Margaret nickname Margo. Maybe when I have adjusted to the idea of you being a girl and not a boy for a few more days I will be able to come up with some names.
I am thinking of painting your room teal and bright gray and doing a floppy rabbit and aspen tree theme with some pops of yellow. first we have to get your brother healthy though! we should go to the pumpkin patch very soon as halloween is a few weeks away. your brother is going to be a dino/dragon and I am a "princess" and your dad is going to be godizillia I think? I guess we will see how it all works out.

I can feel you move around every day now. You are head down with your bum to my right hip and I feel your feet and hands kicking. You seem to consistantly be awake from about 8pm to 11pm....let's not make that a habbit when you are outside me ok? It is reassurign to feel you move each day...we are a little past the half way point but your arrival still seems pretty far off although I know it will be here before we know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment